Body: GGG40, Stem: SS410. Seat: PTFE
Face To Face:
Test And Inspection:
API 598/ISO 5208
ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO28001, TS, CE,TUV
As one of the top valve manufacturer in china, DBV( standing Design, Build, Verify ) provide the world international customers OEM for years. DBV insist on implementing the management ideal “customer first, strict quality, technology innovation”, make efforts on developing the core of the most cutting-edge technology, provide sustainable product solution and service support to customers, to ensure the efficient protection of the customer’s economic interest. DBV own endless potential to develop more high-end products, and fully invests into the continuous technology innovation and qualified service, committed to become one of the best professional, the most comprehensive and the most reliable valve enterprises.
You are welcome to visit us freely, inspect and verify us any time.
Bare Stem GGG40 PTFE Centerline Wafer Butterfly
ptfe butterfly valve,resilient seated butterfly
valve,neotecha butterfly valve,valve manufacturers
Seat:WRAS Approved EPDM
General Design:API609,EN593, BS5155, MSS SP-67;
Mounting Pad:ISO 5211;
Face to Face:API609,EN558 1-20 series, ISO5752, DIN3202;
Flange Drilling:BS EN1092-2, DIN 2501 PN10/PN16;
Inspection and Test:API598
Suitable Temperature:-45C to 150ºC
2. Simple and compact construction,quick 90 degrees on-off operation.
3. Miniminzed operating torque,energy,saving.
4. Flow curve tending to straight line. Excellent regulation performance.
5. Long service life.Standing the test of tens of thousands opening/closing operations.
6. Bubbles-tight sealing with with no leakage under the pressure test.
7. Wide selection of materials,applicable for various medium.
8. Feature Small in size, light in weight and easy maintenance, it can be used as a device to cut-off or regulate
9. Apply Fresh water, sewage, sea water, air, vapor, food, medicine, oils. acids, alkalis, salt etc.
If you are interested in our products, please click on the following PDF file name to open the Ctrl+S or the right mouse button to save your equipment